Jin Shin Do acupressure entails using 30 details. Extra factors could also be added as the scholar progresses, however these are the unique factors with which Jin Shin relies. These factors make up the eight “Unusual Flows” and embrace locations of frequent stagnation and blockage within the pure move of power within the physique. By engaged on these stress facilities by means of this sample of factors power will be regulated and managed. Along with these areas, there are a selection of factors from the “Nice Central Channel” that can be included within the thirty pressure-point (tsubo) map. This central “tsubos” are simply discovered on anatomical landmarks.
One of the best ways to know that you’re on the purpose is by the way in which it feels. Most frequently they are going to be locations of tightness and stress, which create a hardness to the contact. There’s usually a spot on the tsubo that appears like a slight indentation or hole which will relaxation between tendons and muscle fibers. It’s useful, if you cannot discover this melancholy to carry the factors that seem extra tense. An acu-point generally is a very small space, however the space that’s being affected is in regards to the dimension of a dime. So long as you’re within the normal space it is possible for you to to launch any construct up of power. Extra time you’ll develop sensitivity in your fingertips and be capable of detect them extra precisely. However, for now, observe is all it is advisable take into consideration.
This can be a fundamental thirty level numbered system of Jin Shin Do factors used to information the scholar by means of a set system. They’re numbered consecutively down the entrance and up the again of the physique, then down the skin of the arms and up the within arms. There are 12 whole tsubos on the entrance of the physique and twelve on the again and eight on the arms. Do not forget that the descriptions of every level is bi-lateral, that’s to say it’s discovered Within the precise spot on the opposite aspect of the physique. Attempt to first observe on your self after which a buddy or member of the family. It’s also useful to get a chart to be able to visible see the place the tsubo-points lie on the physique. Any Chinese language meridian system diagram will do the trick.
Thirty Important Jin Shin Do Remedy Factors:
Begin on both the left or proper aspect of the physique
1) GB 14 – is positioned on the brow above the eyebrows. If you happen to draw a straight line up from the middle pupil, you’ll find an indentation on the brow, a fingers width from the eyebrow. Press gently for a minute or so, (the identical goes for all factors listed under).
2) ST three – is positioned on the backside of the curve of the cheekbone, instantly down from the middle of the attention.
three) ST 13 – is positioned just under the collarbone within the area between the primary and second ribs. Concerning the very center of the collarbone area.
four) ST 16 – is positioned within the area between the third and fourth ribs, instantly up from the nipples
5) LV 14 – is positioned on the junction of the ninth rib cartilage to the eighth rib.
6) SP 13 – is positioned roughly two fingers width above the center of the groin, often driving alongside the crease of your paints on the thigh.
7) SP 10 – is positioned about three fingers width above the highest of the knee, on the within of the thigh. It might be simply acknowledged by the standard sensitivity.
eight) SP 9 -located on the within of the leg just under the pinnacle, or high, of the tibia.
9) Okay 6 – is discovered a few fingers width under the interior ankle bone.
10) SP four – is positioned within the little hole just under the metatarsal cuneiform joint of the massive toe.
11) GB 41 – is positioned on the skin of the foot, about midway between the bottom of the toes and the entrance a part of the outer ankle bone.
12) B 62 – is positioned just under the outer ankle bone and lots of be tender upon stress.
13) GB 34 – is discovered under the pinnacle, or high, of the fibula, alongside the skin of the decrease leg.
14) GB 31 – is positioned simply behind the thigh-bone and about midway between the highest of the femur and the knee.
15) B48 – is discovered simply exterior the highest of the sacrum, within the dimples of the buttocks.
16) B 47 – and the next two factors are positioned on an extended muscular band which will be felt alongside the whole again. Draw a line from the bottom rib all the way down to the highest of the pelvic bone. After which divide this line in half.
17) B 42 – is positioned between the ninth and tenth ribs and on the muscular band described above.
18) B38 – is positioned between the fourth and fifth ribs. Draw a line alongside the within of the shoulder-blade, then divide this line in half from high to backside.
19) TW 15 – is positioned within the little hole simply above the highest of the shoulder blade.
20) GB 21 – is positioned on the trapezius muscle on the base of the neck.
21) (additional level) is positioned about midway between the highest of the neck and the bottom of the neck.
22) GB20 – is positioned just under the bottom of the cranium, in a bit of hole between the 2 muscle bands you’ll really feel.
23) SI 10 – is positioned on the again of the shoulder just under the joint between the arm and shoulder.
24) Li 14 – is positioned just under the bulging muscle of the higher arm.
25) LI 11 – is discovered within the entrance of the elbow joint.
26) TW 5 – is positioned above the wrist on the skin of the arm. It’s discovered between the 2 bones of the decrease arm and about two fingers width above the wrist.
27) P6 – is discovered above the wrist on the interior arm, ready just like that of quantity 26
28) P3 – is positioned on the crease of the interior elbow area.
29) P2 – is positioned on the interior floor of the higher arm, inside the biceps muscle.
30) LU 1 – is positioned on the skin of the higher chest. It’s discovered under the collarbone and simply exterior the rib cage at a stage about one fingers width above the underarm.