In each human being there’s supply of divine vitality known as kundalini which primarily stays in dormant state within the particular person, however when the kundalini vitality arises and awake the seeker make speedy progress within the discipline of spirituality.
There are a lot of similarities between microcosm’s human physique and macrocosm total universe. All components, all issues current in universe are additionally current within the bodily physique. The planets and celestial our bodies exert astrological vibrations upon our bodily physique which additional affect our character and spirituality. In a layman language we are able to say that at unconscious degree the photo voltaic system is our bigger physique and the human physique acts as a miniature photo voltaic system.
In line with Indian astrology the essence of soul is influenced by the location and energy of Solar within the horoscope. Moon impacts the thoughts, Mars influences the blood, Mercury impacts speech and mind, Jupiter denotes data, Venus linked with seminal fluid and Saturn is the agent of mysterious experiences within the life.
The seat of kundalini is the purpose the place Capricorn and Aquarius meet within the Root chakra the place because the signal Leo and Most cancers intersect on the Third eye or Ajna chakra. The psychic kundalini passage is denoted by the nodal axis with North Pole as Root chakra and South Pole as Ajna chakra.
Astrological components influencing a kundalini yogi:
Kundalini Shakti axis:Rahu/Ketu nodes signifies serpentine kundalini energy axis. Rahu represents ego and bodily physique its needs and gratification and positioned at North Pole or the Root chakra. Ketu alternatively represents renunciation, liberation and supreme freedom from materials affairs resented by South Pole of Crown chakra. When Rahu succeeds in turning its goal from materials gratification and raises its degree to the spirituality of Ketu, rising of kundalini energy begins. On this mystical journey Rahu from the basis chakra unify with the Ketu at Crown chakra for enlightenment.
Mooladhar or Root chakra: Saturn, earth ingredient,provides bodily form to our physique; equal endocrine glands are intercourse and gonads.
Swadisthana or naval chakra: Jupiter, water ingredient, guidelines emotions and sexuality
Hara or Manipur Chakra:Mars, fireplace ingredient, will energy, guidelines energy and motion.
Anahata or Coronary heart chakra:Venus, air ingredient, thymus gland, signifies common love.
Visudhi or Throat chakra:ether as ingredient, Mercury, thyroid and parathyroid, guidelines consciousness of an individual.
Ajna or Third eye chakra:no ingredient, Solar/Moon, pituitary gland, signifies self realization.
Sahastrara or Crown chakra: penal gland, the seeker is being eternally established in oneness of the God.
eighth home: signifies mystical and secret methods of non secular development.
Scorpio/Most cancers/Pisces: are water indicators represents moksha.
4th/eighth/12th home:are salvation homes.
Planetary situations in Horoscope chargeable for Kundalini Awakening: –
- Jupiter posited in eighth home or associated with eighth home or extra planets positioned in eighth home signifies development in kundalini yoga.
- Venus and lord of 10th home are associated by sq./conjunction/trine/opposition/facet/affiliation /Parivartan
- Venus associated to Jupiter/Saturn
- Solar and Jupiter are influenced by Moon/Rahu
- Rahu falling in fireplace indicators [Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius] signifies fast development in the direction of mystical powers and attainment of highly effective siddhis.
- Placement of Saturn in tenth home from Ascendant or Moon signifies speedy non secular progress.
- Saturn associated to Solar signifies sudden rise in non secular discipline which typically calls for sacrifice at some stage of life.
- Jupiter and Saturn trine/quadrant to one another signifies
- Lords of ninth and 10th home are associated in any method signifies non secular development.
- The Atma Karaka [planet in the highest degree in the horoscope] will fall in moksha or salvation homes [4th, 8th, and 12th] and libration indicators [Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces] point out larger non secular consciousness.
- Atma Karaka falling in watery indicators in Navamansa chart signifies last libration, as a result of a water signal represents dissolution or merging with infinite.
- Placement of Jupiter and Ketu or Moon and Ketu in 12th home signifies attainment of very larger non secular aircraft after loss of life.
- In a horoscope, if the variety of situations relevant is multiple then the kundalini awakening turns into simpler and quick.
Case examine of an important kundalini yogi Raman Maharishi:
Shri Raman Maharishi [December 30, 1879–April 14, 1950] was born to a Tamil Brahmin household in Tamil Nadu, was a non secular grasp and a effectively versed kundalini yogi.
The fundamental particulars of horoscope of Raman maharishi are:
2nd house-Scorpio-Mercury and Venus
third house-Sagittarius-Solar and Rahu
ninth house-Gemini-Moon and Ketu
10th house-Most cancers-nil
Astro analysing the horoscope of Raman Maharishi:
- Saturn positioned 10th from the Moon signifies sanyasi yoga.
- Solar and Saturn are quadrant to one another signifies spirituality.
- From Moon ascendant ninth lord Saturn and 10th lord Jupiter are making mahayoga by alternate of locations.
- Rahu falls in fiery signal Sagittarius signifies development in kundalini yoga.
- Solar is influenced by Rahu and Moon denotes mystical perception.
- Raman took the sanyas on the age of 17 within the Mahadasa of Saturn and sub interval of Mars.