Ramayana: Ram [soul] and ayan [journey] means a journey of the soul from time to eternity, from bounds of ego consciousness to the limitless expanse of cosmic enlargement and from ignorance to competence. Ramayana is the religious science of religious development and progress in direction of self-realization.
Dasharatha: Dasharatha means an individual who’s able to using ten chariots represented by ten senses. An individual who can command his ten senses by his intelligence is called Dasharatha. Dasaratha is the human being engaged in a lifetime of self-control, self-discipline, and piety.
The three queens of Dasaratha:The three queens of Dasaratha, Kaushalya, Sumitra, and Kaikeyi signify the three principal spinal channels of life pressure vitality Sushumna, Ida, and Pingala.
Ram:Ram is the soul or self-representing the unmanifest and immaterial essence of a person, reflecting the last word actuality, purity, and peace.
The soul being everlasting in nature is indestructible and immeasurable, can’t be lower, burnt, welted or in any other case eliminated and is all by itself, all-pervading, steady, immovable and historical.
Soul or self which is wholly immaterial has to take kind, which comes out of matter.
Sita: is the primordial kundalini energy or Shakti, the shape aspect of manifested world generally known as matter, nature or Prakriti.
Lakshmana:means targeted or one- pointed devotion to 1’s chosen ideally suited. By one-pointed loyalty the seeker step by step attains God.
Hanuman: stands for thoughts and mind. Hanuman the son of wind represents the prana vitality working on the trail of Sushumna. If this prana vitality is correctly harnessed, it clears the trail of kundalini [Sita] so as to unite along with her husband soul [Ram]. Hanuman is the facility of breath, focus, energy, energy and devotion to an individual. Prana is the primordial vitality that vibrates because the life pressure in each residing being.
Ravana: Ravana the satan king stands for delight, ego and ignorance. The destructive qualities at all times restrict the character of an individual for considering its greatness. Ravana was the king of Lanka [Mooladhar chakra] represented by very primitive animalistic, unconscious urges and instincts.
Ayodhya/Aranya/Kiskindha/Rameshwaram/Ocean /Lanka geographical illustration of religious states: Ayodhya represents Ajna chakra a state of battle much less and a seat of consciousness. Aranya signifies a thoughts stuffed with confused and complicated ideas; Kiskindha is represented by Visudhi chakra [throat chakra] which can also be the centre of nectar and poison. The poison within the type of Vali is discarded and nectar within the type of Sugriva is preserved. Rameshwaram is the Manipur Chakra [solar plexus] the place Rama carried out the Shakti Pooja to achieve nice siddhis to defeat the Ravana. Ocean represents Swadisthana chakra and Lanka represents the unconscious mind-set mendacity in dormant state represented by Mooladhar chakra.
Blueprint of Ramayana:
As soon as there was a powerful and noble king Dasharatha. Kaushalya, Sumitra, and Kaikeyi have been his three wives. Ram, Bharata, Lakshmana and Satrughana have been 4 princes. The noble 4 princes have been skilled in Vedic studying and science of warfare by nice gurus Vasishtha and Vishwamitra.
In a while, the 4 princes married the 4 daughters of Raja Janaka. Ram as being the eldest and most succesful son, Dasaratha needs to crown him as a king however the step mom Kaikeyi crown her son Bharat because the king and ship Ram to exile for 14 years.
Sita and Lakshmana go together with Ram for exile within the forest. Dasaratha dies in agony, ache and despair.
Evil king Ravana stuffed with all destructive traits abducts Sita and takes her to Lanka. Sita religious powers stored Ravana away from her.
Rama and Lakshmana meet Hanuman once they have been desperately looking the Sita. The three collect a military of monkeys and assault the Lanka. After killing the Ravana in an extended battle the Rama once more unit along with his everlasting consort Sita and returns again to Ayodhya with brother Lakshmana and devotee Hanuman.
Blueprint of kundalini vitality:
When a baby is conceived in a mom’s womb, Shakti first kinds the Sahasrara chakra [crown chakra] within the head that is the seat of pure consciousness.
Kundalini subsequent kind Ajna chakra [third eye chakra] between eyebrows the place one can management any hostile circumstance and change into totally illuminated.
Afterward, the kundalini kinds Visudhi chakra a state of the place full psychological purification is achieved and the attainment of various mystical siddhis is feasible.
Then kundalini kinds Anahata chakra [heart chakra].
Descending additional the kundalini kinds Manipuri chakra [solar plexus] which controls the life and demise. The creation of warmth and astral physique experiences are associated to this chakra.
Then kundalini kinds Swadisthana chakra [naval chakra] which is water ingredient. Awakening of this chakra may cause a terrific enhance in bodily need so it’s harmful and must be crossed in a fast method.
Lastly, the kundalini kind the Mooladhar chakra which is the seat of unconscious thoughts after which kundalini goes dormant and relaxation there.
After the beginning, the person focus of consciousness separate from supreme consciousness and beneath the spell of senses and ego it turns into dormant and inactive.
Kundalini unfolds with common apply then the conditioned soul turns into absolute and self-realized.
Analogy of kundalini with Ramayana:
- Ramayana begins with the outline of the cosmic and celestial look of lord Rama, his childhood and outline of his avatar traits.
- Ramayana is a acutely aware journey of the consciousness to the realm of final with many fantastic experiences at completely different ranges. By the apply of meditation the internal consciousness slowly change into woke up and travels upward in direction of whole religious absorption.
- Ramayana is the symbolic religious journey of self-realization by rising of kundalini within the Sushumna path via numerous chakras. Self-realization is the pure urge in each human being. The internal situation of thoughts and physique, complexes, constrains, phobia and fantasies stop us from attaining self-realization.
- In Ajodhya [yudhya means war and conflict whereas Ayodhya means a place where there is no conflict and war] Shri Ram was born because the son of Dasaratha [a person who has won his ten senses]. When an individual conquered all his ten senses via his mind and change into free from all outer and internal conflicts the purest consciousness of the soul is revealed.
- In yogic phrases Ayodhya is the Ajna Chakra the place Rama dwells along with his everlasting consort Sita. Ram is depicted as opal blue in complexion which is the Sparking blue mild of soul residing in Ajna chakra. Shri Rama [the power of soul] along with his brothers Bharata [the power of body], Lakshmana [the power of will] and Satrughana [the power of action] grows up in a battle much less place like Ayodhya [Ajna chakra].
- Vasishtha and Vishwamitra are enlightened and self-realized gurus who information the mind of an individual in direction of pure consciousness. The guru ignites the internal hearth of data throughout the seeker which burns away all of the phantasm of ignorance. A guru is able to reworking the gross consciousness into divine consciousness and has the facility of awakening the dormant Shakti in others. For these seekers who’re initiated and practising religious methods and linked to a trainer, Guru or lineage, the crown chakra or Sahasrara turns into the seat of Guru.So for a disciple the crown chakra will at all times stays the seat of the Guru even after the guru leaves the bodily world.
- Describe completely different occasions of Ayodhya, the exile of Rama, demise of Dasaratha.
- Ram’s spouse Sita is the divine consciousness via which materials seen and invisible world comes into manifestation. Sita is represented by kundalini Shakti which typically stays dormant in Root or Mooladhar chakra. It’s the kundalini vitality which is chargeable for creating the physique. First it begins with subtleties. First the Sahasrara chakra is kinds then it descends alongside the trail of spinal column and the spinal Colum is shaped bodily, completely different vitality centres chakra are shaped then completely different physique organs and components are shaped. On the fifth month of conception the soul descends into the physique the kundalini than goes to base of backbone and turns into dormant there.
- At a time when Raja Janaka had no challenge he began a yagna known as Yaga bhumi and whereas ploughing the land Sita was emerged from the furrows of the ploughed Raja Janaka is a symbolic illustration of creator who awakens the Kundalini Shakti from Mooladhar chakra and rises and nourishes her earlier than assembly along with her everlasting consort Rama. Raja Janaka was properly versed in information of consciousness. He remained free from all materialistic attachments even whereas residing a lifetime of a householder and a ruler.
- Rama will get married to Sita. Creation begins with the union of Purusha and Prakriti that’s by soul and Maya Shakti. The person manifestation of Shakti is sort of a spark of the cosmic consciousness. Consciousness [Ram] and matter [Sita] aren’t two completely different realities however two facet of 1 and the identical actuality. In a single facet the fact turns into the perceiver or the topic and within the different facet it turns into the perceived or the article. The 2 are basically the identical all through at completely different ranges of manifestation. Union of Ram and Sita at Ajna chakra signifies the consciousness of a really pure origin and an individual full of data.
- After jivatma, the person focus of consciousness separates from the supreme consciousness of God; it acquires sure attribute together with ego and senses. The pure consciousness when comes beneath the complete spell of Maya it sure like a caged animal. Because the little one is born the consciousness begins to descend. And the soul is totally individualized and known as a conditioned soul.
- Rama the pure consciousness is exiled by Kaikeyi [out worldly directed mind or pleasurable thought form] from Ajna chakra.
- The occasions of forest or Aranya and kidnapping of Sita are described right here.
- Aranya or the forest of represents states of pluralities, confusions, and conflicts in human thoughts.
- Within the forest the sister of Ravana Shurpanakha [women having big nails] comes and proposed Ram and Lakshmana. Whereas practising meditation every time a seeker tries to pay attention or focus [Lakshmana] his thoughts, longing for sense enjoyment arises. However Lakshmana slain the nostril of Shurpanakha signifies that the aspirant ought to preserve the evil objects of enjoyment at a distance by the apply of discrimination and sense management
- Ravana decides to take the revenge of his sister with the assistance of Mariachi [illusion or deceit] who can assume number of kind to lust the consciousness. Mariachi seems as a golden deer and attracts Sita. Rama and Lakshmana have been pressured by Sita to go after the golden deer. Ravana comes within the guise of a sanyasi and abduct Sita.
- Materialism or decrease senses enters the bosom of a seeker in a deceitful kind. Ravana, the extrovert man, with lusty residing involves Sita in a deceitful kind. He comes and takes her away. Sita separates from pure consciousness [Rama] and turns into a prisoner [dormant] in Lanka [Mooladhar chakra].
- Because of lust and delusion Shakti [Sita] has been taken away from soul [Rama] by decrease sensory ego [Ravana] to a really far and decrease dimensions of consciousness that’s at Mooladhar chakra [Lanka], throughout the ocean [Swadisthana chakra].
- Underneath the spell of ignorance and lust a person forgets his identification with absolutely the and turns into a sufferer of an embodiment.
- Assembly with Hanuman, Killing of Bali, the lively search of for Sita is described on this Kanda.
- Within the means of looking Sita, Rama descends to Lanka. On the way in which he comes throughout Kiskindha dominated by a monkey.
- A monkey represents a stressed and fickle mind-set. Rama killed the Vali [evil and negative tendencies of mind] and enthrones the Sugriva [positivity of mind] as a king. He makes the military of Monkeys invade the Lanka. Every time the thoughts [Monkeys] of an individual is calm, collected, managed and poised and the breath [Hanuman] is harmonious and synchronizing, the coiled up kundalini Shakti [Sita] is woke up.
- Hanuman symbolizes the prana Vayu; to awaken the kundalini management of breath is important. Prana is the nexus becoming a member of the thoughts, physique and Kundalini Shakti and that they’re intimately associated. The management of 1 impacts the opposite two. With management breath, one can management the thoughts or kundalini Shakti. Breath and Kundalini Shakti are indispensable for focus, improvement of will energy, meditation and creativeness.
- Hanuman resides in Anahata chakra [heart chakra].Air is the ingredient of coronary heart chakra. It’s the centre the place we first really feel the sunshine of God. Success of any religious apply relies upon upon the awakening of religious consciousness on the coronary heart centre. Hanuman imparts the lesson of celibacy, through which intercourse vitality is being curbed from exterior diffusion and its rising magnitude is introverted to open and maintain the internal latent energy of divine kundalini.
- Description of Hanuman journey in Lanka
- There’s an inherent connection between breath or prana and thoughts.
- Regulation of prana is highly effective methodology of making yogic hearth to warmth the kundalini and awaken it. However the experiences it brings are very fast and explosive which all people can’t deal with correctly. Although Hanuman [Prana] himself was very able to bringing Sita [kundalini Shakti] again, as a substitute of taking jet set strategies he took the assistance of others for rescuing Sita. Therefore for kundalini awakening one ought to use gentle and controllable strategies to keep away from disastrous and harmful negative effects that are manifested as a consequence of uncontrolled or sudden awakening of kundalini.
- By placing the finger ring of Rama within the mouth the Hanuman reaches the Lanka by crossing the varied hurdles and obstacles of the ocean. We are able to equate this incidence with mantra chanting. Chanting Rama mantra permeates each a part of the mind and purifies psychological, emotional bodily our bodies which in flip awaken kundalini methodically and systematically.
- Hanuman symbolically stands for pure devotion, full give up, and absence of ego. When thoughts surrenders to the internal self [Rama] and turns into dedicated to it fully, it attains miraculous powers and might do stupendous feats like serving to within the union of the soul [Rama] and Shakti [Sita].
- With the awakening of kundalini, the seeker experiences the feeling of warmth and lightweight on the base of the backbone. This equates with the ignition of Lanka [root chakra] by Hanuman after assembly with Sita [the kundalini Shakti].
- The battle between armies of Rama and Ravana, killing of Ravana, victory of Rama, union of Rama and Sita and coronation of Rama upon his return to Ayodhya.
- The axis via the north and the South Pole maintains the steadiness of the earth equally in human physique Ajna [Ayodhya] and Mooladhar chakra [Lanka] on the base of spinal Colum are the poles of the vitality sample. All energies, all powers, and experiences are saved between the 2 facilities.
- Demons and demonises in Ramayana are the evil or destructive characterises of human being. Ravana is the rajasic ego Kumbhakarana is the tamasic ego and Vibhishana represents the sattvic ego.
- Rama invades the Lanka [Mooladhar chakra] with Hanuman [air element], implies that consciousness mixed with prana Vayu can unlock the Kundalini [Sita] from Mooladhar chakra [lanka].
- Having destroyed the wildness of the ten senses [Ravana] bounded within the lowest bodily planes [animal instincts of lower chakra] Rama regains his everlasting consort, Sita.
- Due to exterior components and limitations created by the thoughts, mind senses and ego the consciousness turns into very bodily, so long as the kundalini stays within the dormant stage.
- But when the dormant consciousness is woke up and the motion of kundalini is directed in direction of crown chakra, all restriction that retains it sure to the bodily and materials world drop away and consciousness begins to alter from gross to the divine.
- Lastly Rama and Sita return to Ayodhya [Ajna chakra]. Once more unification of Purusha and Prakriti is established.
- Ajna chakra is concurrently linked to Sahasrara chakra [supreme consciousness] and Mooladhar chakra [the seat of unconsciousness]. Therefore it’s the connecting hyperlink between lowest unconsciousness set of energy and supreme middle of consciousness throughout the particular person. After crossing the Ajna chakra kundalini can enter the Sahasrara chakra with none additional drawback which is the last word union with the God.
Ramayana thus turns into an allegory of a battle between refined and gross astral currents within the human backbone within the means of kundalini awakening.