Ramayana: Ram [soul] and ayan [journey] means a journey of the soul from time to eternity, from bounds of ego consciousness to the limitless expanse of cosmic enlargement and from ignorance to competence. Ramayana is the religious science of religious progress and progress in direction of self-realization.
Dasharatha: Dasharatha means an individual who’s able to using ten chariots represented by ten senses. An individual who can command his ten senses by his intelligence is named Dasharatha. Dasaratha is the human being engaged in a lifetime of self-control, self-discipline, and piety.
The three queens of Dasaratha:The three queens of Dasaratha, Kaushalya, Sumitra, and Kaikeyi characterize the three major spinal channels of life power power Sushumna, Ida, and Pingala.
Ram:Ram is the soul or self-representing the unmanifest and immaterial essence of a person, reflecting the last word actuality, purity, and peace.
The soul being everlasting in nature is indestructible and immeasurable, can’t be minimize, burnt, welted or in any other case eliminated and is all by itself, all-pervading, secure, immovable and historic.
Soul or self which is wholly immaterial has to take type, which comes out of matter.
Sita: is the primordial kundalini energy or Shakti, the shape aspect of manifested world referred to as matter, nature or Prakriti.
Lakshmana:means centered or one- pointed devotion to at least one’s chosen supreme. By means of one-pointed loyalty the seeker step by step attains God.
Hanuman: stands for thoughts and mind. Hanuman the son of wind represents the prana power working on the trail of Sushumna. If this prana power is correctly harnessed, it clears the trail of kundalini [Sita] with the intention to unite along with her husband soul [Ram]. Hanuman is the ability of breath, focus, energy, power and devotion to an individual. Prana is the primordial power that vibrates because the life power in each residing being.
Ravana: Ravana the satan king stands for pleasure, ego and ignorance. The destructive qualities at all times restrict the character of an individual for considering its greatness. Ravana was the king of Lanka [Mooladhar chakra] represented by very primitive animalistic, unconscious urges and instincts.
Ayodhya/Aranya/Kiskindha/Rameshwaram/Ocean /Lanka geographical illustration of religious states: Ayodhya represents Ajna chakra a state of battle much less and a seat of consciousness. Aranya signifies a thoughts stuffed with confused and complicated ideas; Kiskindha is represented by Visudhi chakra [throat chakra] which can also be the centre of nectar and poison. The poison within the type of Vali is discarded and nectar within the type of Sugriva is preserved. Rameshwaram is the Manipur Chakra [solar plexus] the place Rama carried out the Shakti Pooja to achieve nice siddhis to defeat the Ravana. Ocean represents Swadisthana chakra and Lanka represents the unconscious way of thinking mendacity in dormant state represented by Mooladhar chakra.
Blueprint of Ramayana:
As soon as there was a robust and noble king Dasharatha. Kaushalya, Sumitra, and Kaikeyi had been his three wives. Ram, Bharata, Lakshmana and Satrughana had been 4 princes. The noble 4 princes had been skilled in Vedic studying and science of warfare by nice gurus Vasishtha and Vishwamitra.
In a while, the 4 princes married the 4 daughters of Raja Janaka. Ram as being the eldest and most succesful son, Dasaratha needs to crown him as a king however the step mom Kaikeyi crown her son Bharat because the king and ship Ram to exile for 14 years.
Sita and Lakshmana go together with Ram for exile within the forest. Dasaratha dies in agony, ache and despair.
Evil king Ravana stuffed with all destructive traits abducts Sita and takes her to Lanka. Sita religious powers saved Ravana away from her.
Rama and Lakshmana meet Hanuman once they had been desperately looking the Sita. The three collect a military of monkeys and assault the Lanka. After killing the Ravana in an extended battle the Rama once more unit along with his everlasting consort Sita and returns again to Ayodhya with brother Lakshmana and devotee Hanuman.
Blueprint of kundalini power:
When a baby is conceived in a mom’s womb, Shakti first varieties the Sahasrara chakra [crown chakra] within the head that is the seat of pure consciousness.
Kundalini subsequent type Ajna chakra [third eye chakra] between eyebrows the place one can management any opposed circumstance and grow to be totally illuminated.
Afterward, the kundalini varieties Visudhi chakra a state of the place full psychological purification is achieved and the attainment of various mystical siddhis is feasible.
Then kundalini varieties Anahata chakra [heart chakra].
Descending additional the kundalini varieties Manipuri chakra [solar plexus] which controls the life and dying. The creation of warmth and astral physique experiences are associated to this chakra.
Then kundalini varieties Swadisthana chakra [naval chakra] which is water factor. Awakening of this chakra could cause a terrific improve in bodily need so it’s harmful and must be crossed in a fast method.
Lastly, the kundalini type the Mooladhar chakra which is the seat of unconscious thoughts after which kundalini goes dormant and relaxation there.
After the delivery, the person focus of consciousness separate from supreme consciousness and beneath the spell of senses and ego it turns into dormant and inactive.
Kundalini unfolds with common follow then the conditioned soul turns into absolute and self-realized.
Analogy of kundalini with Ramayana:
- Ramayana begins with the outline of the cosmic and celestial look of lord Rama, his childhood and outline of his avatar traits.
- Ramayana is a acutely aware journey of the consciousness to the realm of final with many fantastic experiences at totally different ranges. By means of the follow of meditation the interior consciousness slowly grow to be woke up and travels upward in direction of complete religious absorption.
- Ramayana is the symbolic religious journey of self-realization by rising of kundalini within the Sushumna path via numerous chakras. Self-realization is the pure urge in each human being. The interior situation of thoughts and physique, complexes, constrains, phobia and fantasies stop us from attaining self-realization.
- In Ajodhya [yudhya means war and conflict whereas Ayodhya means a place where there is no conflict and war] Shri Ram was born because the son of Dasaratha [a person who has won his ten senses]. When an individual conquered all his ten senses via his mind and grow to be free from all outer and interior conflicts the purest consciousness of the soul is revealed.
- In yogic phrases Ayodhya is the Ajna Chakra the place Rama dwells along with his everlasting consort Sita. Ram is depicted as opal blue in complexion which is the Sparking blue gentle of soul residing in Ajna chakra. Shri Rama [the power of soul] along with his brothers Bharata [the power of body], Lakshmana [the power of will] and Satrughana [the power of action] grows up in a battle much less place like Ayodhya [Ajna chakra].
- Vasishtha and Vishwamitra are enlightened and self-realized gurus who information the mind of an individual in direction of pure consciousness. The guru ignites the interior hearth of data throughout the seeker which burns away all of the phantasm of ignorance. A guru is able to remodeling the gross consciousness into divine consciousness and has the ability of awakening the dormant Shakti in others. For these seekers who’re initiated and training religious strategies and linked to a trainer, Guru or lineage, the crown chakra or Sahasrara turns into the seat of Guru.So for a disciple the crown chakra will at all times stays the seat of the Guru even after the guru leaves the bodily world.
- Describe totally different occasions of Ayodhya, the exile of Rama, dying of Dasaratha.
- Ram’s spouse Sita is the divine consciousness via which materials seen and invisible world comes into manifestation. Sita is represented by kundalini Shakti which typically stays dormant in Root or Mooladhar chakra. It’s the kundalini power which is accountable for creating the physique. First it begins with subtleties. First the Sahasrara chakra is varieties then it descends alongside the trail of spinal column and the spinal Colum is fashioned bodily, totally different power centres chakra are fashioned then totally different physique organs and components are fashioned. On the fifth month of conception the soul descends into the physique the kundalini than goes to base of backbone and turns into dormant there.
- At a time when Raja Janaka had no concern he began a yagna known as Yaga bhumi and whereas ploughing the land Sita was emerged from the furrows of the ploughed Raja Janaka is a symbolic illustration of creator who awakens the Kundalini Shakti from Mooladhar chakra and rises and nourishes her earlier than assembly along with her everlasting consort Rama. Raja Janaka was properly versed in data of consciousness. He remained free from all materialistic attachments even whereas residing a lifetime of a householder and a ruler.
- Rama will get married to Sita. Creation begins with the union of Purusha and Prakriti that’s by soul and Maya Shakti. The person manifestation of Shakti is sort of a spark of the cosmic consciousness. Consciousness [Ram] and matter [Sita] will not be two totally different realities however two facet of 1 and the identical actuality. In a single facet the fact turns into the perceiver or the topic and within the different facet it turns into the perceived or the article. The 2 are basically the identical all through at totally different ranges of manifestation. Union of Ram and Sita at Ajna chakra signifies the consciousness of a really pure origin and an individual full of data.
- After jivatma, the person focus of consciousness separates from the supreme consciousness of God; it acquires sure attribute together with ego and senses. The pure consciousness when comes beneath the total spell of Maya it sure like a caged animal. Because the little one is born the consciousness begins to descend. And the soul is totally individualized and known as a conditioned soul.
- Rama the pure consciousness is exiled by Kaikeyi [out worldly directed mind or pleasurable thought form] from Ajna chakra.
- The occasions of forest or Aranya and kidnapping of Sita are described right here.
- Aranya or the forest of represents states of pluralities, confusions, and conflicts in human thoughts.
- Within the forest the sister of Ravana Shurpanakha [women having big nails] comes and proposed Ram and Lakshmana. Whereas training meditation every time a seeker tries to pay attention or focus [Lakshmana] his thoughts, longing for sense enjoyment arises. However Lakshmana slain the nostril of Shurpanakha implies that the aspirant ought to preserve the evil objects of enjoyment at a distance by the follow of discrimination and sense management
- Ravana decides to take the revenge of his sister with the assistance of Mariachi [illusion or deceit] who can assume number of type to lust the consciousness. Mariachi seems as a golden deer and attracts Sita. Rama and Lakshmana had been pressured by Sita to go after the golden deer. Ravana comes within the guise of a sanyasi and abduct Sita.
- Materialism or decrease senses enters the bosom of a seeker in a deceitful type. Ravana, the extrovert man, with lusty residing involves Sita in a deceitful type. He comes and takes her away. Sita separates from pure consciousness [Rama] and turns into a prisoner [dormant] in Lanka [Mooladhar chakra].
- Attributable to lust and delusion Shakti [Sita] has been taken away from soul [Rama] by decrease sensory ego [Ravana] to a really far and decrease dimensions of consciousness that’s at Mooladhar chakra [Lanka], throughout the ocean [Swadisthana chakra].
- Below the spell of ignorance and lust a person forgets his id with absolutely the and turns into a sufferer of an embodiment.
- Assembly with Hanuman, Killing of Bali, the lively search of for Sita is described on this Kanda.
- Within the technique of looking Sita, Rama descends to Lanka. On the best way he comes throughout Kiskindha dominated by a monkey.
- A monkey represents a stressed and fickle way of thinking. Rama killed the Vali [evil and negative tendencies of mind] and enthrones the Sugriva [positivity of mind] as a king. He makes the military of Monkeys invade the Lanka. Every time the thoughts [Monkeys] of an individual is calm, collected, managed and poised and the breath [Hanuman] is harmonious and synchronizing, the coiled up kundalini Shakti [Sita] is woke up.
- Hanuman symbolizes the prana Vayu; to awaken the kundalini management of breath is important. Prana is the nexus becoming a member of the thoughts, physique and Kundalini Shakti and that they’re intimately associated. The management of 1 impacts the opposite two. With management breath, one can management the thoughts or kundalini Shakti. Breath and Kundalini Shakti are indispensable for focus, growth of will energy, meditation and creativeness.
- Hanuman resides in Anahata chakra [heart chakra].Air is the factor of coronary heart chakra. It’s the centre the place we first really feel the sunshine of God. Success of any religious follow relies upon upon the awakening of religious consciousness on the coronary heart centre. Hanuman imparts the lesson of celibacy, wherein intercourse power is being curbed from exterior diffusion and its rising magnitude is introverted to open and maintain the interior latent energy of divine kundalini.
- Description of Hanuman journey in Lanka
- There may be an inherent connection between breath or prana and thoughts.
- Regulation of prana is highly effective technique of making yogic hearth to warmth the kundalini and awaken it. However the experiences it brings are very fast and explosive which everyone can not deal with correctly. Although Hanuman [Prana] himself was very able to bringing Sita [kundalini Shakti] again, as an alternative of taking jet set strategies he took the assistance of others for rescuing Sita. Therefore for kundalini awakening one ought to use delicate and controllable strategies to keep away from disastrous and harmful uncomfortable side effects that are manifested attributable to uncontrolled or sudden awakening of kundalini.
- By placing the finger ring of Rama within the mouth the Hanuman reaches the Lanka by crossing the assorted hurdles and obstacles of the ocean. We are able to equate this incidence with mantra chanting. Chanting Rama mantra permeates each a part of the mind and purifies psychological, emotional bodily our bodies which in flip awaken kundalini methodically and systematically.
- Hanuman symbolically stands for pure devotion, full give up, and absence of ego. When thoughts surrenders to the interior self [Rama] and turns into dedicated to it fully, it attains miraculous powers and may do stupendous feats like serving to within the union of the soul [Rama] and Shakti [Sita].
- With the awakening of kundalini, the seeker experiences the feeling of warmth and light-weight on the base of the backbone. This equates with the ignition of Lanka [root chakra] by Hanuman after assembly with Sita [the kundalini Shakti].
- The battle between armies of Rama and Ravana, killing of Ravana, victory of Rama, union of Rama and Sita and coronation of Rama upon his return to Ayodhya.
- The axis via the north and the South Pole maintains the steadiness of the earth equally in human physique Ajna [Ayodhya] and Mooladhar chakra [Lanka] on the base of spinal Colum are the poles of the power sample. All energies, all powers, and experiences are saved between the 2 facilities.
- Demons and demonises in Ramayana are the evil or destructive characterises of human being. Ravana is the rajasic ego Kumbhakarana is the tamasic ego and Vibhishana represents the sattvic ego.
- Rama invades the Lanka [Mooladhar chakra] with Hanuman [air element], implies that consciousness mixed with prana Vayu can unlock the Kundalini [Sita] from Mooladhar chakra [lanka].
- Having destroyed the wildness of the ten senses [Ravana] bounded within the lowest bodily planes [animal instincts of lower chakra] Rama regains his everlasting consort, Sita.
- Due to exterior elements and limitations created by the thoughts, mind senses and ego the consciousness turns into very bodily, so long as the kundalini stays within the dormant stage.
- But when the dormant consciousness is woke up and the motion of kundalini is directed in direction of crown chakra, all restriction that retains it sure to the bodily and materials world drop away and consciousness begins to vary from gross to the divine.
- Lastly Rama and Sita return to Ayodhya [Ajna chakra]. Once more unification of Purusha and Prakriti is established.
- Ajna chakra is concurrently linked to Sahasrara chakra [supreme consciousness] and Mooladhar chakra [the seat of unconsciousness]. Therefore it’s the connecting hyperlink between lowest unconsciousness set of energy and supreme heart of consciousness throughout the particular person. After crossing the Ajna chakra kundalini can enter the Sahasrara chakra with none additional downside which is the last word union with the God.
Ramayana thus turns into an allegory of a battle between delicate and gross astral currents within the human backbone within the technique of kundalini awakening.